Business Analyst- Reference Data
We usually respond within three days
Asset Managers need to pull together data from many vendors and 3rd parties in order to run their business. HUB’s reference data product will help our clients manage the challenges of onboarding this data to allow them to pull the data rapidly and efficiently and will provide them with capabilities that allow them to transform that data to their required formats and build rules that control which data from which source is used under which circumstance.
To be successful in this role it is important for the Business Analyst to:
- Understand the data needs of Asset Managers and their clients and the datasets they rely on
- Have awareness and experience of reference data products across the marketplace, and the challenges Asset Manager’s face with these products from a capability and implementation perspective.
- Have a strategic mindset to deliver functionality that can be iterated and re-used to solve future problems rapidly.
- Be detail oriented to document requirements, and capable of explaining the requirements to a variety of stakeholders across the business and technical sides of HUB
- Experience working with or integrating a market data vendor or 3rd party’
- Drives the end to end product definition based on direction of product owner
- Executes the business analysis process & framework at HUB
- Bridging the gap between the developers and the business. Educating the teams, taking control and facilitating conversations and actions
- Driving the analysis process with internal and external stakeholders
- Data analysis, feature and solution definition
- Working closely with developers and product owner, mapping business needs into user stories and prioritising deliverables
- Documenting requirements clearly to support the product definition
- Creating training docs to support customer usage
- Running training sessions on developed features both internally & externally
- Updating and managing the backlog through required tooling (i.e. Azure Devops)
- Successful delivery of end to end of customer and product requirements
- Translated stakeholder requirements to feed product backlog
- Contribute to, and drive customer user engagement in delivery process
- Consistently meet or exceed expectations when evaluated against HUBs core values and technical standards
- Own your personal continued development
- Minimum 5+ years’ business analysis experience
- Technical and agile experience – working with data and product build
- Asset management / financial services experience
- Proactive, dynamic self-starter who is hands-on and can work across numerous teams in the business
- A team player, able to work in a collaborative and supportive environment to get things done
- Someone who can influence decisions, push things along and generally is eager to support moving the product delivery process forward
Nice to have
- Product experience preferential with a focus
- Understanding of integration and systems architectures from both a business and technical perspective
- Knowledge of the Azure cloud stack
To all potential Hubsters, we are a team of dedicated experts in HUB offices across the world, united in the common pursuit of building the Financial Operations HUB of the future.
Be “ALL IN”. We are disciplined, commercially minded and
committed to the business and our team. We find a way that
leads to success for HUB and our customers.
Enjoy the journey
We are positive, we embrace the challenge and have fun
along the way. We celebrate the wins; we are respectful to
everyone while building trusting and rewarding relationships.
Obstacles do not hold us back or slow us down. Our ambitions
never stop — they enable us to think big while we stay focused
to deliver big.
We are building a market defining operating model. The path
to delivery in not set. To deliver we adapt, we debate, we align
and we move forward together.
Business Analyst- Reference Data
Loading application form