Business Solutions Analyst
We usually respond within three days
We are building the financial operations HUB of the future. Our collective success requires an exacting blend of, technological prowess, deep industry knowledge, customer centricity and a singularly motivated team.
This is a permanent role to firstly provide maternity cover for a member of the trade lifecycle team, but with the growth we are experiencing we would see the successful candidate transition into other product areas.
The role is to provide continuity of industry and product experience to the team to enable them to best analyse, design, build and deliver new components for the HUB trade management solution. The role liaises with a broad group of people including customers, vendors and the HUB build and product teams. Key outcomes for this role is the analysis, build and testing against an agreed target operating model.
- Gathers, documents and communicates the business requirements, based on the high-level requirements for the product enhancement, business problem or opportunity
- Liaises with Industry, business users, developers, architects, designers and product management to identify changes to processes or procedures
- Documentation of system/process requirements in a format that suits all consulted audiences
- Works with the business to define and create documentation for HUB’s operating model
- Participates in sprint reviews & retrospectives
- You have 5+ years’ experience of projects for investment operations at a fund manager or an investment bank middle office, ideally those involving connectivity to trade matching platforms
- Preferably you also have solid knowledge of the trade lifecycle and the different types of applications used during the processes involved
- You are comfortable in working in an Agile fashion
- You may not have worked within a product build team, but you’re keen to join one
- You are curious and thrive on solving operational challenges
- You possess a high EQ and are excellent at discussing challenges and possible solutions with others, including senior leadership
- You are organised and a clear communicator
- You believe that setting appropriate expectations is key to any successful project
- You are collaborative and able to build productive cross-functional working relationships
To all potential Hubsters, we are a team of dedicated experts in HUB offices across the world, united in the common pursuit of building the Financial Operations HUB of the future.
Be “ALL IN”. We are disciplined, commercially minded and
committed to the business and our team. We find a way that
leads to success for HUB and our customers.
Enjoy the journey
We are positive, we embrace the challenge and have fun
along the way. We celebrate the wins; we are respectful to
everyone while building trusting and rewarding relationships.
Obstacles do not hold us back or slow us down. Our ambitions
never stop — they enable us to think big while we stay focused
to deliver big.
We are building a market defining operating model. The path
to delivery in not set. To deliver we adapt, we debate, we align
and we move forward together.
Business Solutions Analyst
Loading application form