We usually respond within three days
The business analyst plays a key role ensuring HUB Customer requirements are correctly represented in the sprint team backlog and delivered as expected per Product requirements. The business analyst drives the analysis process throughout the HUB product build lifecycle.
The business analyst connects stakeholders across the build process to ensure the delivery is, you will unlock value for the customer through Customer listening and representation within HUB.
- Drives the end-to-end product definition based on direction of product owner.
- Executes the business analysis process & framework at HUB.
- Bridging the gap between the developers and the business. Educating the teams, taking control and facilitating conversations and actions
- Driving the analysis process with internal and external stakeholders
- Data analysis, feature and solution definition
- Working closely with developers and product owner, mapping business needs into user stories and prioritizing deliverables
- Documenting requirements clearly to support the product definition.
- Creating training docs to support customer usage.
- Running training sessions on developed features both internally & externally
- Updating and managing the backlog through required tooling (i.e. Azure Devops)
- Successful delivery of end to end of customer and product requirements.
- Translated stakeholder requirements to feed product backlog.
- Contribute to, and drive customer user engagement in delivery process.
- Consistently meet or exceed expectations when evaluated against HUBs core values and technical standards.
- Own your personal continued development.
- Minimum 5+ years’ business analysis experience
- Technical and agile experience – working with data and product build.
- Asset management / financial services experience
- Proactive, dynamic self-starter who is hands-on and can work across numerous teams in the business.
- A team player, able to work in a collaborative and supportive environment to get things done.
- Someone who can influence decisions, push things along and generally is eager to support moving the product delivery process forward.
Nice to have
- Product experience preferential with a focus
- Understanding of integration and systems architectures from both a business and technical perspective
- Knowledge of the Azure cloud stack
To all potential Hubsters, we are a team of dedicated experts in HUB offices across the world, united in the common pursuit of building the Financial Operations HUB of the future.
Be “ALL IN”. We are disciplined, commercially minded and
committed to the business and our team. We find a way that
leads to success for HUB and our customers.
Enjoy the journey
We are positive, we embrace the challenge and have fun
along the way. We celebrate the wins; we are respectful to
everyone while building trusting and rewarding relationships.
Obstacles do not hold us back or slow us down. Our ambitions
never stop — they enable us to think big while we stay focused
to deliver big.
We are building a market defining operating model. The path
to delivery in not set. To deliver we adapt, we debate, we align
and we move forward together.
Loading application form