Product Manager - Data & Analytics
We usually respond within three days
We are building the financial operations HUB of the future. Our collective success requires an exacting blend of, technological prowess, deep industry knowledge, customer centricity and a singularly motivated product, engineering & commercial team.
The purpose of a product manager across HUB is to identify and prioritize market opportunities, define and develop products and features to meet those opportunities, and work with cross-functional teams to bring those products and features to market.
Product managers are responsible for the overall success of a product line and act as the main point of contact for all stakeholders, including customers, sales, marketing, and development teams. They also work to ensure that the product is aligned with the overall strategy and goals of the company.
- Develop and execute a product strategy that aligns with the overall company vision and goals – this can be at the product and portfolio level
- To manage a backlog of requirements against development capacity and commercial outcomes to produce a qualified roadmap
- Possess & evangelize a product mindset to create a product first organization
- To leverage your network and conducting market research to identify customer needs and trends, and using that information to inform product development and positioning
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to bring products to market
- Managing the product lifecycle, from concept through launch and post-launch analysis through the HUB product framework
- Communicating with stakeholders, including customers, partners, and senior leadership, to gather feedback and provide updates on product progress and performance
- You will be a voice across industry bodies to ensure HUB and our customers are visible and involved in market developments
- You will treat your product as a P&L center, regularly producing product reviews and quantifiable metrics aligned to corporate strategic objectives
- You & the product owners require an empathetic understanding of the market and end users and translate that need to the development teams
- You will work closely with the corporate teams to evaluate accelerators and pricing and packaging strategies that generate sustainable long term economic valueSupport the sales organization with market segmentation, use cases, pitch book evolution and presentations to clients, prospects & partners
- You have 5+ years’ product management experience in a similar industry segment
- You have experience across product strategy, product management, product delivery, product marketing and knows how to communicate success for each stage.
- You will have experience with common Product Management tools and frameworks to identify problems, explore solutions, and set/track goals and metrics
- You possess a high EQ and are excellent at leading change and influencing others, including senior leadership
- You are organized and a clear communicator
- You are collaborative and able to build productive cross-functional working relationships
To all potential Hubsters, we are a team of dedicated experts in HUB offices across the world, united in the common pursuit of building the Financial Operations HUB of the future.
Be “ALL IN”. We are disciplined, commercially minded and
committed to the business and our team. We find a way that
leads to success for HUB and our customers.
Enjoy the journey
We are positive, we embrace the challenge and have fun
along the way. We celebrate the wins; we are respectful to
everyone while building trusting and rewarding relationships.
Obstacles do not hold us back or slow us down. Our ambitions
never stop — they enable us to think big while we stay focused
to deliver big.
We are building a market defining operating model. The path
to delivery in not set. To deliver we adapt, we debate, we align
and we move forward together.
Product Manager - Data & Analytics
Loading application form